I love cooking and baking. I suddenly had a crave for cookies.
So for using normal wheat flower because I also eat Gluten-free, I used oatmeal.
I felt a little bit experimental so here is my recipe.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chips Cookies:
What to do.
Heat the oven on 180 degrees
1. Crumble the chocolate with a knife
2. Cut the grapefruit in little pieces and put them in a bowl together with the following ingredients; vanilla, coconut oil, salt, oatmeal, almond flour, cinnamon, cacao nibs, chia seeds and baking soda. Add the finely chopped chocolate last.
3. Mix, knead with your hands thoroughly
4. Make with your hands small piles of the mixture and press them a little bit flat on the greaseproof paper
5. Bake the cookies 12 minutes. Pull out the tray and turn the cookies over and bake them for 5 minutes on the other side. Take the cookies out and let them cool down for a few minutes.
Enjoy your cookies.
The beautiful thing is when the cookies are in the oven you smell a delicious combination of chocolate and oatmeal. Your crave gets bigger and you feel the happiness going through your body.
Food special- October Vegan challenge month.
Every day a recipe or tip if you may run out of ideas.
Would you like me to try something else, don’t be shy send an e-mail or leave a message.
Together we can make a difference.
Stick around, discover and enjoy!
Love from the Wandering Hearts on the road.